You can place an order around the clock. It is processed during the day (excluding weekends and holidays), after which the manager will contact you to clarify the availability of the ordered goods, the address of the transport company and delivery times.
Departure is from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00.
- cost of delivery is paid by the Buyer.
- the goods are stored in the branch of the transport company for 5 days, after which they are automatically returned to the sender.
- it is necessary to inspect the goods before receipt, otherwise no claims regarding the appearance will be considered.
Delivery of goods across Ukraine is carried out:
- to the branch of the Nova Poshta transport company, which has no weight restrictions.
- own vehicles in Chervonohrad, Sosnivka, village Miner (on prepayment terms). We guarantee delivery within 24 hours from the moment of order confirmation.
We, for our part, will do everything for the most efficient and convenient execution of the order!
Payment is made exclusively in the national currency of Ukraine.
1. Postpaid - payment of the cost of the order at the branch of the transport company that delivers the goods (Nova Poshta). Delivery of money back is carried out at the expense of the client;
2. Direct payment at the sender's cash desk.
3. Through the terminal of PrivatBank or Oschadbank.
1. Payment by recalculation
Individuals can pay for the order through any convenient bank. You will receive more detailed information from the manager after placing an order on the website.
Legal entities must send an extract from the unified state register of legal entities and natural persons-entrepreneurs and a certificate of registration of a VAT payer (single tax). After payment, you must send a scanned copy of the order, and send the original to the postal address.
Pay attention! With non-cash payment, the cost of the order does not change!
2. Through the terminal at the seller's checkout
3. Payment through the system "Privat24"